Monday, July 1, 2013

5 Day Shakeology Challenge


Who's up for a challenge?! If you've wanted to try Shakeology, here's your chance! Shakeology is my favorite meal of the day. It is jam packed with all kinds of nutrients. The first week I tried Shakeology, I lost 4 pounds. It removed a lot of toxins, and I felt incredible. 

Be the one of the first ten to let me know you're in, and you'll get a FREE Shakeology shaker cup! All participants will get 5 packets of Shakeology (choice of chocolate, tropical strawberry, or NEW VANILLA - mix and match). I only have a limited number of spots available! For this challenge you must:
➡Replace Shakeology with one meal for 5 days. 
➡Take your before and after weight and measurements
➡Have me (Kimi Gustafson) signed up as your coach on team beachbody.com (free account)
➡No treats!
➡Exercise (even walking) for the 5 days.

Are you up for the challenge?! If so, email me ASAP so you can get your free shaker cup! Cost is $29 for the 5 Shakeology packets. Email me at kickupthefit@gmail.com. Did I mention there will be a prize for the winner?!

⭐This challenge will run July 8th through the 12th (perfect timing for post 4th of July celebrations)! If you live in Northern Utah, I can meet you to give you the packets by Friday. If you need yours shipped, it will cost an extra $5, and you are welcome to do the challenge the following week!

If you would like to purchase a full 30 day supply, email me and I will still give you the shaker cup for free.

*This challenge is only available for non-coaches! If you have questions about becoming a coach, let me know!

www.shakeology.com/kickupthefit 

No comments:

Post a Comment